2007年11月1日星期四

How to make cool drink

In summer, what is it you want to drink or eat? Very many people easy to say: Ice cream, but eat too much east to fat, we’re chosen drink the Ice water, but I offer saw person drink cool drink, like Pearl with milk tea, Watermelon with pearl milk tea…….So I want to DIY. But choose which one to try? I think I choose simple: milk tea! Maybe easy to do it!
First, I buy the bag of pearl from supermarket, and them choose the green tea, because I feel green tea smell better , and dried milk, Ice cream, watermelon .Second ,I ask my friends borrows the blender, coffee maker…..
Go back at home, I first use hot water to make green tea, wait the water boils, put the tea and wait about 2 minute, turn off, use the strainer to separate tea and water. And then I use the coffee maker put on hot water too and about 2 middle side measuring spoon for pearl, waiting boils, turn off ,maybe after 1 hour, we can use it, but you to stir for pearl in free time. Now we’re make milk tea .First I put about 200g dried milk in the measuring glass, using hot water to stir, and puling in the blender. The second, put about 180 g sugars in the measuring glass, and put in the blender too. Using the blender to mix tea and sugar. If you like sweeter, you should put more sugar, and then I put tea to blender too, turn on about 2 minute. Now you can put on the glass to test. So easy. Now I put pearl in the strainer, using the cool water to wash, and put in a cup of glass, successful!
Next I use watermelon to try again, I cut the watermelon four pieces, opens seed, put in blender again. Second I put the ice-cream in side, turn on to mix about 2 mixtures, the third pun in a cup of glass! Successful again! I think if you want do make milk shake, you could put more ice-cream, you can make it!
If you have other idea to make it, Email to me!

没有评论: