2007年11月2日星期五

Thanks!

How to Make Cool Drink

In the summer, what is it you want to drink or eat? eFor many people it's easy to answer: Ice cream. But eating too much makes it easy to become fat We could choose to drink ice water, but I often see people drink cool drinks, like pearl with milk tea, watermelon with pearl milk tea…….So I want to make it myself. But which one should I try? I think I will choose to make a simple: milk tea! Maybe it's easy to do.

First, I buy a bag of pearl from the supermarket, and them I choose green tea, because I feel green tea smells better, then powdered milk, ice cream, and watermelon .Second ,I ask my friends to lend me their blender and coffee maker…..

When I get back at home, I first use hot water to make green tea; wait until the water boils, put in the tea and wait about two minutes, turn off, use the strainer to separate tea and water. Then I use the coffee maker, put on hot water too and about two middle size measuring spoons for pearl, waiting until it boils, then I turn it off. After one hour, we can use it, but you to stir for pearl in free time.

Now we make milk tea .First I put about 1 cup dried milk in the measuring glass, using hot water to stir, and putting it in the blender. Second, put about half a cup of sugar in the measuring glass, and put in the blender too. Using the blender to mix tea and sugar. If you like sweeter, you should put more sugar, and then I put tea to blender too, turn on about two minutes. Now you can put on the glass to taste. So easy. Now I put pearl in the strainer, using cool water to wash, and put in a cup of pour in a glass ' ' success!

Next, I try a watermelon drink, I cut the watermelon four pieces, remove the seeds, put in the blender again. Second I add ice-cream, turn on to mix about two minutes. Third pour it in a glass! Success again! I think if you want to make a milkshake, you could add more ice-cream -- you can make it!

If you have other ideas to make cool drinks for hot drinks, please let me know. Thanks!

没有评论: