2007年9月22日星期六

Student

Friday in class ,we're take the topic is about :Student.When I in Junior middle school and high school ,I feel so tired.Let me tole you how about my one day in school. In morning ,I got up about 6:00AM,and then went go school at 7:00,beginning the morning reading,teacher seted the schedule ,one day one subject, and them eat breakfast ,about 8:00 beginning the first class,in morning have 4 different class,2:00PM beginning the afternoon class, like in the morning , have 4 or 3 different class.In 7:00PM, beginning class ,the first we're reading the lesson,about 1houre ,and other time,you can doning homewoke and preparation for lessons before class,and then to review lessons,you have a question,you could ask the teracher..........
So tired........
How about your ?

没有评论: